Psycho-social Interventions, Harm Reduction and Information
SPACED offers 1:1 appointments, as well as recovery, information and group sessions for adults in South Gloucestershire wishing to reduce or stop their substance use:
- Contact us
- Receive call back to complete telephone triage
- Allocated a key worker who will make contact with you.
- Meet key worker – Set treatment goal & complete full assessment
- Collaborate with key worker create Care Plan & turn “Treatment Goal” in to manageable SMART Goals.
- You will receive one-to-one psycho-social interventions for up to 6 sessions, as well as access to any relevant groups and holistic therapies, such as reiki and meditation.
- Once you have achieved your treatment goal you will be offered relapse prevention sessions until you feel stable in your recovery.
SPACED 1:1 service is also available to students at UWE, click here to find out more SPACED@UWE