In 2018 UWE Bristol become one of the first universities in the UK to provided a Drug & Alcohol Service to their students.
Leading the way in evidence based support for students who use drugs including alcohol.
Student life can be full of excitement and fun as well as challenging and overwhelming.
New city, new friends, new found freedom can all lead to substance use starting or increasing!
If your a student at UWE Bristol and feel you would like to…
- Discuss your own substance use
- Discuss someone else’s about’s substance use
- Reduce the risks around substance use
- Make changes to your current substance use
Then please get in-touch by
- Using our Contact Us Page
- Registering with The Wellbeing Service at Frenchay Campus, UWE and asking to see SPACED.
- Attending the weekly drop-in at Wellbeing Service, Felixstowe court, Frenchay UWE.
Every Tuesday 5-7 pm
- Sign up for the “Be In The Know About Drugs Including Alcohol” Workshop held at UWE on monthly basis
For Harm Reduction Advice and Information follow us on